Instagram

Friday, August 29, 2014

F&F
















I first saw Family & Friends at Athfest music festival this past summer. Since then, I have already seen them two more times. This band not only makes great music, but the stage presence and chemistry between them all on stage is something kind of magical. Every time I have seen them perform, their energy is contagious. You cannot help but dance, clap, and sing along. And experiencing F&F at the Georgia Theatre last week made the experience that much better. At the end of the show, one of the drummers walked onto the audience and finished the closing song in the middle of the crowed. I can't wait to see what they bring to stage next time. If you're looking for some new music, check these guys out. I'm anxiously awaiting the release date of their new EP. If you haven't already listened to their first one though, listen here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's hear it!