Instagram

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Chelly Day 1

In honor of all of the recently announced music festival lineups, especially Coachella, it's time to reminisce on one of the hottest, fastest, most exhausting, and greatest weekends of my life.


















Haim



A$AP Ferg

A$AP Ferg





Bastille



Ellie Goulding





















I get this indescribable feeling when I think back on this weekend. I'm not sure if I could even put this trip into words… and Day 1 was nothing short of amazing. It was the perfect kickoff to the most incredible weekend. A$AP Ferg. Haim. Bastille. Grouplove. Ellie Goulding. Outkast. Never in my wildest dreams would I expect myself to be in the presence of all these insane artists in just one day. Apart from the music, the festival itself was so cool. The food, exhibits, camp grounds, tents- there was always something to explore. And the sunsets every night?...breathtaking. I'm near convinced that I will never see a more beautiful sunset than the ones at the Polo Fields of Indio, CA. These pictures do not do Day 1 justice, but at least they are fun to look at.
I will never forget the moment dancing to Tongue Tied at Grouplove's show with my best friends or singing our lungs out to Anything Could Happen at Ellie Goulding's show under the setting golden sun. Those specific memories will forever be instilled in my heart, and I'm thankful for that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's hear it!